Have you ever wanted to transfer files to your Android device from PC or vice versa without having to resort to the USB cable? Below we will list some applications that are able to transfer files using the wifi connection.
Using the Sweech application
Download and install this application on your Android device.
Once opened it will ask you to log in or register, click click "Register".
Once registered you will see a screen made up of 3 options ("AirDroid Web", "My computer" and "Add device").
You can do file transfer in several ways:
* Visit the website https: //web.airdroid.com/ , log in with an account or scan the QR code (to scan the QR code go to "AirDroid Web" and click on "Scan the QR code ").
* By making a connection via IP address (the IP address to be copied to your computer browser can be found on" AirDroid Web "> Option 2).
* By downloading the "AirDroid" desktop client and logging into the same account.
* By downloading the "AirDroid" application on device you want to transfer ire files (Once you have downloaded the application just log in with the same AirDroid account, then update the "Devices" window).
* Connecting the device to another device via Hotspot (The device that is to receive the files must go to "Tools" > "Tethering", while the device that has to send the files must go to "Nearby" and click on "Click to search" to connect with the other device.
using the Hotspot may result in additional charges on your device. Before using it check if the Hotspot is included in your tariff plan.
Obviously the choice depends on the use of the application.
Once connected, your browser / device will turn into a small virtual desktop where you can manage files, transfer them and much more other.
The only flaw of this application is the data limit for the transfer which is equal to 200 MB per month.
Using the Sweech application
Another easy way to transfer any type of file is to connect via FTP using the WIFI connection. Download and install this application on your Android device. Once opened, click the button in the center. You will now be shown an IP address. All you have to do is copy the IP address to the browser of any device and press enter. The files present in the device will be listed in the form of folders. To transfer the files from the PC to the device, just drag the file from the desktop and drop it on the "Sweech" page, obviously in the folder you want. Or just click the button at the bottom right and select the file to transfer.
Using the Portal application
Download and install this application on your Android device. Once opened, from PC go to site portal.pushbullet.com and from the device click on "SCAN" to scan the QR code. Once scanned the device should be connected to the PC. Now all you have to do is drag and drop the file from the desktop to the "Portal by Pushbullet" page or click on "click here to upload" to select the file to transfer. Compared to previous applications, Portal does not allow you to select the destination folder on your device.